This local chapter is located in/near Fairfield, Iowa.
To contact/join this chapter, please see the contact info on the left.
Chapter Benefits & Projects:
- Mineral Depot - We have a fully stocked and active mineral depot
- Grower Education - We offer workshops and educational meetings
- Food Cooperative - Chapter Leader, Faith Reeves, is on the board of our local Southeast Iowa Food Hub
- Networking with Allied Organizations
- Consumer Education - We are working with local clients, consulting in areas of soil re-mineralization, balancing a healthy soil micro-biome, assessing plant health, garden planning, preserving harvests and seed saving.
- Food Quality Research - We are currently collecting data with in-field plant nutrient analysts tools, and creating a data set to correlate and compare soil chemistry, soil biology and plant health.
Upcoming Events & Meetings:
Next meeting: TBA