SUMMARY OF IMPORTANT POINTS
- Serving as a chapter leader is a volunteer activity; chapter leaders are not paid for their service.
- Though they are beneficial and appreciated, you are not obliged to host activities or meetings.
- Participants in chapter activities are not required to be members of the BFA (but chapter leaders are).
- Chapter meetings are open to all, regardles of race, gender, religion or political persuasion.
- Please return your yearly chapter report in a timely manner.
- Chapters may not campaign for any political candidate or party; to do so would jeopardize our tax exempt status.
- For speakers at meetings, please get approval from BFA headquarters, unless the speaker has spoken at our conference, has written a book that has received a "Thumbs Up" review, or is a visiting chapter leader.