This local chapter is located in/near Indianapolis, IN.
To contact/join this chapter, please see the contact info on the left.
When: Thursday, March 21, 2019 from 5-9:00 pm
Where: White River Branch Library, 1664 Library Blvd, Greenwood, IN 46142 [ map ]
5:00 pm – Chapter Meeting / Book Discussion;
6:00 pm – Soil Class: Learn how healthy soils are the key to growing clean and healthy food in your own garden. This workshop will take you beyond conventional growing methods and basic organic gardening. You will be introduced to biologically sound techniques where soil health is the foundation for growing great tasting, nutrient dense food!
- Key Concepts of Organic and Nutrient Dense Food
- How a Healthy Soil Works in a Biological Based System
- Soil Mineral Balancing and Garden Fertility
- The Importance of Soil Biology - A Soil Food Web 101
- How to Take Soil Samples and Understanding the Results
- Benefits and Uses of Cover Crops in Organic Gardens
- Compost and Worm castings for Soil Building
You can find out more details on our FB group @ Bionutrient Food Association - Indianapolis Chapter. Feel free to send a msg or email us at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you!
Jessica, Chris, & Yvonne